How to add an event using the calender
- Log in with your Username and Password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Calender access control link to view the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Events link to open the events calender.
- Choose your preferred colour from the colour palette and Click on the day (Event date).
- A window will pop out where you will enter the Event title and the End date. Enter the time for the event as shown in the figure below.
Note that the Timezone is left as it is GMT +0100 and your time should be in the HH:MM:SS (Hour, minutes and seconds ) format.
- Click on the Save button to save your entry.
You can Toggle between the Month, week and day by clicking on the Month, Week and Day tabs as shown in the figure above.